Report Generation Software
The Report Generation Software (RGS) allow the inspector to go from inspection to report in a short period of time. The software is included in the LPA-1 instrument package and upgrades are free for as long as you own the instrument.
Report Generation Software Features:
Please note that when downloading the LPA-1 you must do so through a USB to Serial Adapter cable.
- Windows™ based package.
- HUD/EPA compliant Reports.
- Easy-to-use “point and click” graphics.
- Easy to read inspection reports.
- Portable Data Recorder - Palm top PDA adaptability for field data collection.
- Ability to identify and create any component and condition, suited to the specific inspection conditions without limitation.
- Customizes to any residential or commercial space and any components within that space with general or specific comments.
- Creates reports in ASCII format for integration with the most common spreadsheets and word processor programs.
- Ability to incorporate digital pictures of the inspection site into the reports.
The Report Generation Software, as well as every other Protec Instrument Corporation product, is backed by the highest level of support, with on-call help and free upgrades to the latest software release. No other system provides the flexibility, speed, and the level of productivity that customers have come to expect from Protec Instrument Corporation.
The RGS provides a variety of reporting options for presentation of lead paint inspection results. The HUD reporting requirements involving inspection combination and component statistics are fully integrated with the LPA-1 analyzer RGS program.
- Cover Sheet: This allows allows the inspector to enter specific information about the inspection site and the customer. Although most of the items on this sheet are entered by the inspector, the Action Level, the Report Job Number and, the Serial Number of the analyzer are taken automatically from the data downloaded from the LPA-1.
- Sequential Report: This report lists all the readings, which have been processed in exactly the order in which they were taken in the field. Contains all of the location and paint condition information that has been entered.
- Detailed Report: In this report the readings are recorded and segregated first by room number and then by type of structure.
- Summary Report: Only positive readings or averaged sets, which have a lead value equal to or greater than the preset abatement level are shown (i.e. the actionable items).
- Distribution Report: This report provides a summarized listing of all structures analyzed in a particular job. It details the total number of readings taken on structure types and breaks out the percentage of Negative and Positive readings from the total.
The Sequential, Detailed and Summary Reports also contain all of the location and paint condition information that has been entered.